Regular Seed Marijuana – Feminized Seeds To Reduce The Headache
Regular seed packets are sold almost everywhere, including in stores, on the Internet, and in catalogs. Seed is used for a number of reasons: growing, indoor gardening, for outdoor gardening, for replanting, and to identify what species of cannabis are present in a given area. Regular cannabis seeds come from only one male and usually one female parent, which can make either female or male plants. It’s almost impossible to tell whether a regular seed will become a male or a female over time without further research. There are many different varieties of cannabis and their individual characteristics vary widely, so it is usually pretty difficult to predict how any particular seed will behave once planted. Some of the most common varieties include:
– Feminized Seeds These are often feminized (things have been altered) cannabis seeds, but they’re grown under controlled conditions. Some of these seeds will pass on their characteristics to the plants that grow from them, creating hybrid strains. Other than that, feminized seeds cannot be patented and do not contain any plant DNA. However, some manufacturers can create limited quantities of feminized seeds and sell them as “regular seeds” with a high rate of production. This can be a good option for a new grower who wants to start off with feminized marijuana seeds but does not want to invest in expensive equipment.
– Indica Strains These are the oldest and most established types of cannabis. They are often more powerful and longer lasting than hybrid strains, although the differences between indica strains aren’t that noticeable when growing indoors. While most indica strains produce relatively similar results, they all tend to have more full, rich, and spicy-toned foliage and flowers. They also all have strong aromas and distinctive “jump start” qualities that make them ideal for indoor growing.
– Sativa Strains These are the most popular strains among marijuana enthusiasts. Most sativa strains are meant to act as a natural “high” for those who are recovering from a drug addiction or suffer from other physical ailments such as HIV/AIDS. Sativa’s high is also associated with creativity, relaxation, and alertness. Most sativa strains are low in THC (the primary chemical in marijuana), making them highly unlikely to cause addiction. However, some may react negatively if you consume high concentrations of THC.
– Hybrids All indica and sativa marijuana seeds are actually created by crossing one particular male plant with another female plant. Hybrids are particularly common in California, where there are a large number of cross-breeding efforts going on. These experiments can take several months to complete and are typically performed on outdoor female plants to produce noticeable results in a short amount of time. Many hybrid marijuana strains are highly desirable because they increase the likelihood of getting high. If you’re looking for that feeling in a less potent form, then a hybrid would be your best option.
– Widow Regular If you want to experience a potent “weed” product, then Widow Regular is the one for you. This particular strain is actually a cross between sativa and Valerian and is highly potent. This is why it is commonly referred to as Valerian weed. Widow Regular seeds are ideal for anyone who wants an extremely potent product but doesn’t want to deal with some of the drawbacks that come along with regular seeds. You should be aware that although it is highly potent, it can have some serious side effects especially if it is abused.
– Autoflowering Seeds If you don’t want to deal with side effects like the above mentioned varieties of marijuana seeds, then you need to invest in autoflowering seeds. Autoflowering seeds are used to treat people who are trying to quit smoking cannabis. Autoflowering seeds increase the blood flow in the body when someone is trying to quit cannabis. Autoflowering seeds are also known to prevent lung cancer and to help with weight loss. So, if you want to stop smoking cannabis but you aren’t sure how; try an autoflowering seed.
These are just a few of the many benefits that regular cannabis seeds with feminized seeds can offer you. For more information, visit our website and find out what products we have available. We will even give you a free demo to see for yourself what our products can do for you! Our team is here just to help you!